Determining the Cost of Quilting
(There is a 50$ minimum fee)
- Batting by Warm and Natural - 15$ per yard
- 80% cotton and 20% polyester batting
- 100% cotton batting
- Thread by Superior Threads - 10$ per quilt
- I use OMNI-V Thread. If I do not have the color to match your tread I will be happy to order it for you. View Thread Colors Here
- Custom Quilting Pattern - 14$-18$
- If I do not have the perfect quilting pattern to suit your quilt I will find the perfect fit.
- Customers are free to browse Pattern Cloud by Gammill
- Binding - Example Displayed below
- I provide both hand binding and machine binding as requested
- Ironing - 10$ per quilt
- I always press quilt tops and backing prior to loading it onto the longarm. I only request the pieces are pressed nicely prior to being dropped off for longarming.
- Piecing Backing - Varies
- I will piece backing from 44" wide fabric if requested. I do require at least 6 inches of backing on either side of the quilt top and batting. This allows for space should the quilt top shift or move while quilting.
- Additional Costs
- Customers will be notified if any additinal costs are incured